Smart Meter Fires: Burning meters, burning questions, shocking answers
This new video from Brian Thiesen is quite literally explosive information that every homeowner needs to know.
Previously-documented “smart” meter fires have caused fatalities (see here, here, here, and here).
The most terrible thing is this: most people simply don’t know. It’s been covered up, worldwide.
And most still don’t know that “smart” meters are part of a global corporate agenda of unprecedented in-home surveillance, systemically increasing utility bills, facilitating hacking and remote shut-offs, and are causing widespread human functional impairment from pulsed microwave radiation hundreds to thousands of times stronger than a cellphone.
We’ve had a hell of a time getting this info out. This clandestine agenda, however, is beginning to crack.
“For brevity, I did not even mention the issues with batteries in the meter or the advanced corrosion caused by meters (discussed in previous video here) — which BC Hydro is now admitting is happening with their very own power poles. The laws of electricity tell us this is not going to go away and in fact now may even be getting worse. It is up to us to educate our firefighters as utilities won’t and top brass are only concerned about getting their pensions."
Customer support service by UserEcho